I was in a swap involving my girlfriends from the Retreat I went to. So - being that I am the world's WORST procrastinator, I made this card while at the Retreat. I had inspiration from the super talented Anna Wight, as well as from my fantastically talented friend Bethie!
All cardstock, ribbon, and brads are Stampin' Up! I embossed the Rose Red layer using the Cuttlebug and the Houndstooth folder - you can get your Cuttlebug supplies at the FANTASTIC store ECLECTIC PAPERIE!!!! That is one of my MOST FAVE places to - um - do damage! ;)
And I can't tell you how excited I am to have received THIS!!
My beautiful friend Pam Hooten (Piris) sent me this award! Thanks Piris!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
So here we go:
6. Joy Kennedy
7. Avril Miller
Have fun checking out their blogs - I know I do!!!!!!!!!
Hope you all have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!