Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sparkling Summer



Hey there! I'm still alive. I haven't stamped for FUN in a loooong time. So last night I went down to the stamp room and just let myself have fun. I am NOT showing you how the area looks after my whirlwind - let's just say that I think I ended up working in a space about 4"x4". *snort* I had a great time, though!



Today I decided to follow in my friend Lana's footsteps and post an oldie but goodie. I am using Stampin' Up! stamp set Sparkling Summer. I just love it still!!

I found this patterned paper seen in this first card - it is Die Cuts With a View - Summer Pack. The paper itself FORCED me to pull out Sparkling Summer. Oh - and STICKLES!!!! Oh - how I love love love my Stickles!!!

The baubles I actually found at Michael's - but they are now discontinued. However you can get baubles from Ellen's store!! I also used my Nesties that I got from Ellen - oh how I *heart* my Nesties!

All cardstock is Stampin' Up! Black ink used to stamp images is Palette Noir. Markers are Copics (forgot to write down the numbers) - they closely match SU cardstock colors. Ribbon is May Arts that I bought from Cindy.

OK - now I have to find something to do with the kids! LOL Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Just glue dot the boys to the wall and keep stamping. That should work !! :) Love these cards. I always liked this stamp set too.

Bevie Pearl said...

What a refreshing card. Now I want a sip of lemonade.