Monday, April 27, 2009

Bubbles - an OCL preview

OCL is doing it AGAIN - they are coming out with some of the CUTEST STAMP SETS EVAH!!!



I am a lucky girl - because I get to show you a preview of one of the new sets coming out from Our Craft Lounge. This set is called Bubbles. It was illustrated by the fabulous Miss Marianne. It is absolutely ADORABLE - and you can get it on FRIDAY at Our Craft Lounge.




So I got to play with this set. Coloring Bubbles in was just too much fun! I used Copics and the atyou Spica Glitter Pens - oh yeah baby!! What a fun little bit of sparkle they add to any project.



Want some texture on your card? Just grab a Cuttlebug embossing folder, run it through (super easy), and TAH-DAH!! I used my Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Spot to add some tone on tone color on my textured cardstock. As much as I love to use patterned paper, sometimes it is fun just to create my own background and texture using all my fun tools. Ah yes, I am a tool junkie. Come on - admit it - you are, too!



I'll have sneak peeks all week with different new stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge, so be sure to stop by. And FRIDAY will be an exciting day - be sure to stop by then!!

There will be sneak peeks ALL WEEK - so head on over to the following blogs to see more!

Cami
Kendra
HB
Pam
Kisa



Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Hoots, this is just so stinkin CUTE!!!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG girl this is one cute card! I think this may be my favorite set coming out on friday! Geesh it is so stinkin CUTE!!! (just like YOU!)

Pam said...

Awwww, how cute, love the little turtle and you card Hooty!!!

Kendra said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! Love it girly!

Unknown said...

Hooty... your coloring is AMAZING! SHAZAM! Love how you colored Bubbles! You rock my friend! Thanks for your help!

Joy said...

Hoots, this is so adorable. Your coloring is so.... WOW! :) Adorable!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh so stinkin cute! Great coloring!

Denise Marzec said...

I love love LOVE your coloring on Bubbles...SUPER CUTE!