Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not Quite Extinct

For the BLOG HOP WINNER, please see this post.

Happy Tuesday!

I have a card to share with you today that cracks me up! The stamp set I used is called The Tribe - by Our Craft Lounge. It truly is a funny and fun set. I sat down to play and remembered that my husband had picked up some burlap for me. I jumped right up and grabbed it - PERFECT! From there, the card was born. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for some texture on the cardstock. TOO FUN!

I am going to have to make a card using this set for my hubby to give to my Mom. They have a running joke - Dan is always telling her she is old. They adore each other - it really is just a joke. But as soon as I saw this set, I KNEW that it would be one I would have to have in my hot little hands.

Hope your day is FANTASTIC!

2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Hoots, this is so wild and crazy COOL! LOVE the burlap!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG this is way too kewl girl! LOVE it! That burlap is PERFECT with this...and your colors are FABULOUS too!