Friday, September 11, 2009

Spooky Nights!!!

Well hello there! Sorry I've been MIA. The sickies reached our house big time - but we are all on meds and mending.

Halloween is coming - and give it a few weeks and it will be coming on fast and furious! So why not get started playing now?!


I had so much fun making this card! I used the stamp set "Spooky Nights" by Our Craft Lounge. The tree in this set is FANTASTIC!! And the sets of eyes - OMG - SO MUCH FUN! I colored each set of eyes a slightly different color - and then used Ranger Glossy Accents on them.

What are your li'l ones going to "be" for Halloween? We haven't even started thinking about it here - I'd better get on the ball before all the "cool" costumes are gone!

On a more somber note, I just want to take a moment and say that today I am thinking of all those who lost their loved ones or were affected by the tragedy that occurred on this date 8 years ago. I still find it absolutely shocking and truly can't comprehend the level of devastation, nor the desire to do something so terrible. My heart broke that day, as did the hearts of millions of others. I wish healing for everyone.

Have a beautiful weekend.

1 comment:

Etha said...

that is so fun! at first I didn't realize the tree has eyes LOL....
Hope your sickies are under control!! no fun with sick children :(
Uhmm, are we going to get a September sketch at the OCL forum? purty plueeze? some of us have been waiting :)