Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and OCLDT12

Friday is my favorite!!!  Well, actually I love Saturdays because my husband gets up with the kids and I get to sleep in a bit - and then we have a family day!  But Friday means Saturday is coming!  One reason I love Friday so much is it is the Our Craft Lounge Design Team Sketch Challenge



Today's sketch is based on a fantastic card by Charmaine Ikach.  I LOVE the card, the colors, everything about it! 



I have to say, I did take some liberties with the sketch this time.  It all revolved around my stamped image - so some changes had to be made.  I am happy with how the card came out!!!  I sure loved coloring the flowers - from the stamp set Friendly Flowers.  And it was fun adding the dew drops to the center of some of the flowers.  I just love adding some dimension.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Vintage Roses.

I hope you have some time to play with the sketch challenge.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

5 comments:

Beate said...

Wow! Heather. Your card is stunning. Your flowers are colored so beautiful, they seem to jump off the card!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Heather! LOVE all the flowers... great masking!

Vicki G said...

Oh my!!! Beautiful Love the colours!

Vicki

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeeeautifully colored, girl, wowie!

Debbie Corbari said...

sha-ZAM! This card is DA BOMB Heather! You make me LOL...I love fridays too..because it is the day before Saturday and Saturday's are my favorite days! hehe...

MISS YOU!