Thursday, August 19, 2010

OCL Sneak Peek Day 2

Welcome back!  Today is another fun day for me - I get to show you two more cards - sneaking you images from two new stamp sets!  I hope you are having as much fun seeing everyone's beautiful artwork as I am!

My first card is showing you the stamp set Tweet Trees.  OMW - this set has CUTE CUTE trees and birds!  I absolutely adore this tree in particular - and had so much fun sorting through all my buttons finding just the right ones.


This second card showcases the stamp set Vintage Traveler.  I don't find it easy to use vintage images.  I sat down to make this card and got a little bit stressed at first.  And then - BAM - it just cae to me.  I used a Cuttlebug folder for the top 2/3 of the gray cardstock.  The card is shimmery IRL - I used Pearl Glimmer Mist on the image of the Eiffel Tower itself - VERY pretty!  I definitely lost the stressed feeling and had FUN!

Now you MUST go check out what all the other girls have to show you today!
Amber Hillman
Beth Silaika
Bev Gerard
Cambria Turnbow
Charmaine Ikach
Cindy Lawrence
Deb Felts
Debbie Corbari
Deborah Anton
Denise Marzec
Heather McNally
Holly McMillen
Jeanne Streiff
Joy Kennedy
Kendra Wietstock
Kisa Peters
Lori McAree
Michelle Fowler
Pam Hooten
Tammy Hershberger
Terri Thill
TOMORROW - is our HUGE BLOG HOP!  Be sure to come back - you can win one of the 24 new stamp sets that OCL is releasing!

~Heather~

24 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

mooshy brain and all & you still come up with some awesome cards! Love the buttons on the tree and your traveling card is too sweet.

slbt17 said...

LOVE IT! Birds have a soft spot in my heart, and I love the buttons.
Sandra

Debbie Corbari said...

Sha-ZAM! No fun stamping when ur stressin'! But you ROCKED it! So happy to see you stamping again babe!

Tammie Edgerton said...

That second card, you know...the one you stressed over, AWESOME!

MaGoooo said...

Hooty GREAT creations!

Beverly S. said...

Both cards are pretty....don't know if I love the birds or the Eiffel Tower the most. :) Thanks for sharing.

Dori Shelton said...

This Vintage Traveler is a beautiful set and you creation for it is simply gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

so nice...

Pam said...

Beautiful cards Hoots, love the buttons on the tree, and your vintage traveler is so pretty!!

Karen said...

Great projects.

Gale said...

Very nice. Love the 'stress' card! Very elegant

Micki said...

oohh girl, love 'em both. That birdie is too cute and love the tower though......

Celeste said...

I love both your cards but the vintage one really screams out at me. Love it!

TN Granny said...

The bird card is darling the Eiffle tower card is wow!
God bless,
Jeanine

mmwilken said...

They are a cute bunch of stamps. Love birds on a card and use them as much as I can. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!!

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

I love the Vintage Traveler set.

Deb said...

Love them both, Heather! The birdie in the tree is so cute, and the Eiffel Tower one is sooo elegant! I'd say you nailed Vintage with perfection!

AShu93 said...

I like that Eiffel Tower image. I'm sure the card looks really pretty with the shimmer.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Both are fabulous, Heather! I love the layout you used with the Tweet Trees set!

Deborah Anton said...

Great cards!! Those trees are so fun to play with! VIntage or not, you made an awesome card!

Denise Marzec said...

These are SWEET! What beautiful ribbon treatments on both. :)

carrie said...

The bird in the tree is wonderful ....... so bright and cheery with the buttons. On the other card I like the gray background half textured and the subdued feeling of the card in grays with just a touch of violet color.

scrappintlc said...

Stunning. Everytime I see that tree it reminds of Earth Day.

Bev Gerard said...

Now this is just toooo "tweeeeet"! (You saw that comin', eh?!)

Love your clever buttons on this tree!

~Tex