Today I get to show you a project I made using the new stamp set called Notes of Love. This set is super sweet and versatile.
I decided to make a really simple, yet sweet framed layout of my boys. I love this photo of them wearing their PJ's, happy as can be. I truly love them to the moon and back.
Below you can see the close up of the image that I used.s I adore this sentiment. I used some Lemon Drop Yellow Crafty Sparkles to glittery the moon image. LOVE anything that spaaahkles, baby!
So would you like a chance to win this stamp set? Here's what you need to know:
- Leave a comment on this post
- Be sure to leave your e-mail address or be signed in to Blogger when leaving your message (if I don't have a way to contact you, I will have to draw another name)
- Please enter on this post only once
- You may enter up until Saturday night at midnight
- I will contact the winner directly
- This stamp set is not ready to mail yet - so if you win my blog candy, it will be sent out within the next few weeks
Here is a list of all the talented OCL designers who are participating in the Blog Hop. Be sure to stop by their blogs for your chance to win one of OCL's many fabulous Valentine themed stamp sets.
Good luck! Enjoy the rest of the designers' creations! Hopefully it will inspire you!