Friday, October 3, 2008

Inspiration from all over

My sweet friend Mish inspires me regularly. Well, today she issued a challenge and I accepted. Put together a Halloween Inspiration Station. Mish has been doing this for a while - and I just haven't gotten around to it. Well, today I decided to just DO IT - no excuses!!

So I went around and collected Halloween-related products. Oh yes - I have much more than you see here. But there was only so much room to put it all together - LOL (I bet you can relate).

My two new favorite Halloween products that I picked up this year are both punches from the Martha Stewart line. I got the Bat punch and the GOO PUNCH (I just love saying that - *snort*)! I picked them up at Michael's.

Thank you, Mish. You inspired me to pull out all my Halloween stuff, get stamping, and get blogging again!















I am teaching a Kids Halloween class tomorrow. This card is one of the 5 we'll be making. I was INSPIRED by my friend Otter for this card. At our retreat in August, Otter made an ADORABLE little basket using the GOO punch and this cauldron stamp (SU!). So I took inspiration from her and turned it in to a 4.25x4.25 card. Thanks Otter!

Thanks for looking!
I hope that you find inspiration in lots of places!! Keep stampin' and smiling!

6 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

I love it Heather, I"m linking you up right now babe!!!! Gotta get me a goo punch!

Debbi said...

WOW you did this fast!! I love your inspiration station!!!

Sandy said...

Love your inspiration station!! I have that Trick or Treat Smell My Feet with Frankie's legs and feet from Stampendous too ... love it!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE that inspiration station! So cool!

Jenn said...

I am soooooo casing this card!!!

Sew This N That said...

what a great station you have put together, I have never seen a "goo punch" and wouldn't have known what one looked like if it wasn't for your card and photo of your stuff. it sure does look effective :0)
**Hugs** Heather x