Sunday, February 15, 2009

And the winner is . . .

Hi stampers!! Thank you all for the wonderful comments!! It was so much fun to blog hop and see everyone's beautiful work with all the Our Craft Lounge stamps!!!!

I am a little bit late because of some technical difficulties.


So here's the winner of the Snail Mail stamp set from Our Craft Lounge . . .


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:15
Timestamp: 2009-02-15 22:38:18 UTC


Karen said...
Great card. I love flowers for you but this set is soooooo cute!
February 13, 2009 9:42 AM


So - Karen -CONGRATULATIONS!! Send me an e-mail at hamcnally@comcast.net with your snail mail (ha ha) address and the Snail Mail stamp set will be on its way to you. It is coming directly from Our Craft Lounge!!

This blog candy thing was fun! I think I'll have to do another one SOON!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: