Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Monday! How are you today? It's snowing here - snow day for all of our local schools. My son is thrilled! Although I think I've had enough of winter, I can say I do appreciate the beauty of snow falling and blanketing the earth and trees.



This card was super fun to make. I absolutely LOOOOVE dachshunds ("hot dogs")! I had one growing up - his name was Fred. Yeah - kind of an unusual name for a dog. LOL He was soooooo cute! My parents have a hot dog now - his name is Bruno -he is absolutely adorable!

The dachshund stamp is from Penny Black and I got it from my friends Daisy and Joy at Eclectic Paperie. The sentiment "hot diggity dog" is from A*Muse Art Stamps. I just adore both stamp companies! A*Muse has the most FUN sentiments. Add some stickles, use a Cuttlebug embossing folder, a few die cuts, ribbon - and buttons for a special friend, and I was HAPPY!

My Mom saw the card before I sent it out and has asked me to make a few for her. LOL

Hope your day is great!



6 comments:

Valerie said...

Adorable! What a fun stamp with fabu coloring!

Kendra said...

Oh I just LOVE this! Super cute!!!

Denise said...

So cute, love the pink & brown together. One of my favorite color combos to use. Send some snow here to Hawaii!

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE! Love how you added the sentiment!!

reeree62 said...

Love it, Heather!

Bevie Pearl said...

Hoots, Your card is darling. Absolutely darling.