Monday, August 3, 2009

OCL Sneak Peek #2 - Thankful!

Welcome to sneak peek day #2 for the new release of Our Craft Lounge stamp sets! Today I have a beautiful and elegant set to show a peek of. It is called Thankful Flourishes.



Welcome to sneak peek day #2 for the new release of Our Craft Lounge stamp sets! Today I have a beautiful and elegant set to show a peek of. It is called Thankful Flourishes.

This card was simple to put together - and I thought it came out fairly elegant. I wanted it to be mainly black & white with a little punch of color. I think that has such a clean feeling. So I used my Nestabilities to make the card pop. I colored the flowers in with my beloved Copic markers.




The large flower was colored, then cut out and popped up on Stampin' Up!'s stampin' dimensionals to give the card a little "height".

I sure hope you enjoyed this sneak peek. COME BACK TOMORROW for another sneak peek - and then THURSDAY for a HUGE BLOG HOP! You'll have a chance to win one of the 31 stamp sets being released by OCL! Those girls sure ROCK!

Check out the new Our Craft Lounge Blog - it has links to more girls who are sneaking more peeks for your viewing pleasure!

Also - a FUN place to go - the OCL Forum! We have some great things going on there - including the monthly Sketch Challenge - where you can enter to win a free stamp set of your choice!!!

Have a FUN-TASTIC day!

15 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

ACK! This is GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! OMG I just LOVE it...YOU ROCK!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Lovely! We had the same idea with black/white and a punch of color! Love your layout.

Jennie Lin Black said...

too beautiful

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, this is GORGEOUS! What a beautiful, elegant design! (I have to use this set for Thursday... I'm going to have a hard time getting your fabulous design out of my head and coming up with something on my own! LOL)

Tracey said...

A beautiful card! Love the colours!

Deb said...

LOVE this elegant color combo and the graceful lines of this layout! Beautiful!

Kendra said...

Beautiful! I love how it pops off the black!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Wow, so elegant and CLASSY colors!

Elena said...

Wow! Very elegant and gorgeous at the same time! I love the contrast of the colors! And what a beautiful sentiment!

Pam said...

Hey Hooty! I LOVE your flourishes cards, it's fun set!!

Libby Hickson said...

So pretty - that black makes it completely pop!

broni (waterchild12) said...

Heather, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pop of pink!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Heather! This is Totally Elegant and beautiful! WOWSER!!!


Vicki

Cambria Turnbow said...

Gorgeous HAM! LOVE your flowers!!

Carol (HB) said...

Beautiful Hoots! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!