Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flyin' Again

Happy Wednesday! It's hump day - the week is half over - and the weekend is coming up! :) This Friday is my son's last day of school - so summer vacation is around the corner. He's excited - and we are busy working on what our plans will be.

I wanted to participate in one of the challenges on SCS. I have always loved looking at them - but I tend to be a lurker. Participating was SO MUCH FUN!! And it made creating really easy! So this past Sunday, I did the Featured Stamper challenge. This week the Featured Stamper was Sumtoy - and boy does she have a fun gallery! She is also the Aunt of one of my fab friends, Cami!

This card is the one I chose to CASE. It is so much easier for me to stamp more feminine cards - but I have 2 boys - so sometimes I need to do the more masculine stuff. I knew JUST the stamps to use - Flyin' Birthday by Our Craft Lounge. It was a pretty easy card to make - just a little bit of cutting and VOILA - a card for a birthday boy!

I had tons of fun doing this challenge - and think that it will be something I do much more often in the future.

Hope you have a happy day!

1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

You totally rock this set Heather! WOW WOW WOW!