Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spotlight on Bookworm

Happy Tuesday!! Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day here in Massachusetts. I was able to be outside, have my windows open, and just enjoy the day. I played basketball outside with my boys, dead-headed some flowers, and just enjoyed. Aaaah - fresh air feels awesome!

My 3-year-old (ACK - he turned 3 last week - how does time go by SO FAST???) was playing basketball with his red bouncy ball. He kept throwing it to the basket and every single time he would screech "I DID IT!!!!" and then run to me for his high 5. SO CUTE! He actually even got it in twice in a row.

The beautiful fresh air and the playing outside is a glimpse of what summer will bring. School is coming to an end. And that means I need to get working on some projects for Ty's teachers. So I started out making a thank you card. I decided to try out one of the SCS challenges - the Featured Stamper. You can look HERE at the gallery of this Sunday's Featured Stamper Rox71. I chose this card to CASE. WHY have I not participated in these challenges before now????? This was super fun and super easy!!! And here is my card:


I used the stamp set Bookworm by Our Craft Lounge. This set was drawn by the FABULOUS Debbie. How CUTE is this set?! It is OCL's Spotlight stamp set this week. I used my Copics to color. I looooove my Copics!

I hope you are enjoying your day and week so far.

6 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Super cute!

Kendra said...

Oh CUTE & it's my favorite set too!

Debbie Corbari said...

This is a FABULOUSLY ROCKIN card! OMW I just love how this looks! Thanks for the compliment too! :p

Happy b'day to your little one! It DOES go by so fast! Sounds like you had a PERFECT day! :)

Memories of Time said...

Heather! This is SOOOOO cute! I love those buttons! YOU ROCK!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, simplicity with PUNCH! I love the red polka dots on all the white. AWESOME!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I just LOVE this! So clean and simple. . .just PERFECT!